1.5
Turnaround Time

I have used Wen for 4 years, never had a problem.In the past 2 months, I noticed I had my scalp break out in little pimples that hurt and itch, my gorgeous long ginger waves became dry and started breaking.

Even the people at work noticed, not to mention my family. I told my sister, and she was having the same problem. Im so upset. Not sure if my hair will come back to its original state again.

My hair stylist told me to stop Wen and never go back. I got rid of everything! If you like having your hair, you sbould do the same.

Im in on tbe Lawsuit.Soooo pissed right now.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lost hair and product and the effect to my hair. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Southampton, Pennsylvania, United States #1169214

Please let me know about this law suit, i have used Wen for many years and had to stop because it has broken my hair on so many levels, I have had huge globs of hair pulling out of my hair.I am very very upset about it.

I would happy to get on this lawsuit.Please reach out to me at sunkissed632@gmail.com.

I experienced huge hair loss, and breakage.I had to go to a dermatologist I showed all my products that I use on my hair, and he told me to get rid of WEN due to the residue not good for your hair.

All my other products were fine. I developed cow licks in my hair line that are bad. I need to get on the lawsuit as well.

I am wearing wigs, afraid to get my weaves again due to the damage this has done to my hair.

Carolyn