I knew better then to order online....deceitful....happened with sheer beauty...they keep sending shipments....need to be careful.......anyway bought at sephora....my hair is limp and scalp extremely itchy after one use.... taking a trip back to store for sure....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Got cut off...bought at sephora...happy to see they sold this instead of going online...one time use my scalp is extremely itchy and hair looks dull and limp....cant believe the hype with this product....afraid to use again....if my scalp didnt itch , might have tried again....maybe allergic to certain ingredients. ... rinsed well...well back to the store for sure....better than online...