I HAD LONG AN THICK HAIR.UNTIL I USED UR PRODUCT WEN.

NOW MY HAIR IS SO THIN AN GALLEN OUT. I CALL UR COMPANY AN U DO NOT STAND BEHIND UR PRODUCT. IT SAUD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. U TOLD ME WHEN I CALLED I CAN NOT GET MY MONEY BACK.

I WILL B GOING TO ALL THE NEWS PAPERS I CAN. I WILL CALL THE TV STATIONS I CAN.

IM PUTTING OUT THERE HOW UR PRODUCT IS A REALLY BAD PRODUCT.I WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THE WORD OUT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wen hair care. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist.

Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.