My hair is falling out. Do not use these products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen hair care. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care

I bought the kit for a friend send in a money order.My friend wanted to try the product.

My friend told me that when she gives her debit card it is a bad thing. I sent a money order so they would not charge my bank account. Now they sent me to a collection for 11.00 dollars. Don't buy from this company.

They are a rip off I will not pay them the 11.00 and report them to the BBB.They sent me more of their product after I sent them a cancel note.wow they don't get it.