Lantana, Florida

My hair is massively falling out, and had a scaly scalp! Wen is a dangerous product. I did love it fot 2 years, but now am completely devastated by my hair loss.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Arvada, Colorado, United States #953546

I see 1000's of complaints online about massive hair loss, however, the person I talked to at the FDA only found 3 complaints.If we are going to get action from the FDA, *everyone* who has had hair loss needs to contact their FDA regional office and give them your complaint!

Contact the FDA at 888-723-3366 and they will direct you to the regional office that will take your complaint by phone.(can also use an online form)

Mirlaws
Aurora, Colorado, United States #947972

My daughter lost 95% of her hair and had a scaly scalp too! 2 weeks of using the product (and not every day). I didn't suspect the product until I saw that so many others have had the same experience.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We would like to assist with your experience with WEN.Please contact us here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that someone from our team can speak with you directly regarding this matter.

We have alerted the Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team of your situation and they are standing by to help.Thank you.