Purchased the starter kit for $39.99.Tried the products...and they are absolute garbage.

My hair was so heavy and greasy that I couldnt do anything with it. Had to wash my hair at least 3 times to get this garbage out of my hair. Sent the products back. Never got reimbursed.

They sent me a second shipment and charged my credit card $138. I returned the second shipment and was also not reimbursed. Called several times and all u get is a bunch of ***.

Complete scam.It disgusts me that they get rich from stealing from people and noone steps in to stop this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen hair care. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

You are right - not worth the risk of hair loss. Garbage in my book too. Plenty of nasty chemicals despite their marketing.

Cambusbarron, Scotland, United Kingdom #959710

Wen is great.If yr hair is or feels greasy , it's because you need to rinse it more.

Iv bin useing it for 6 mths, my hair has always been very dry and brittle because iv dyed it so much, I'm 47 and have been putting coulor on since I was 14, and only get it cut about once every 2 yrs. My hair is now supper soft and very lush looking, well so my mates say.

I would highly recommend wen.But you must rinse well.