I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product.As you can see from the picture of the pony tail i used to have enough hair to wrap hair band around twice.

I have lost so much hair that i can wrap the hair band around 4 to 6 times.

My hair is getting thinner by the day.I quit using this product after i started getting sores all over.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen hair care from Wen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service Wen "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..." Read more Wen - Massive hair loss! Wen "After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more..." Read more Wen - Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner Review from Prairie Ridge, Washington Wen "I started using wen products in 2014 and United time I wasn't really sure where my hair loss was happening I didn't know if it was stress I didn't know..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more