Des Moines, Iowa

I am so upset about this product. I am losing my hair my the hand full every time I brush or comb it.

There are so many broken hairs all over my head, they stick up and look like little spikes. My hair dresser said my hair was in the best shape she had ever seen it, and she's been doing my hair since 1989. Then after using Wen my hair started falling out, and I kept getting sores on my head. I even went to the dermatologist.

I have about the same amount of hair as a 4 year old, and I'm 62. I want to cry every day. My class reunion is this year and I'm so afraid I'm going to be bald by then! I have bald spots all over.

Obviously I'm not the only customer pissed off at this Wen products. He needs to stop selling this until the problem for all of these side effects is found. Some customers have contacted an attorney regarding the side effects, maybe I will do the same. I want to cry every time I look at myself in the mirror.

I look all spiked on my head. I am so sad!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I posted at least 10 pictures, but I see only one posted to my comment. I have photos if you are interested in seeing all of them. I have sores, bald spots, and tons of broken hairs.