I have ordered two kits, one for my daughter and one for myself.The kits never came and I was not contacted on this issue.

It is not that I don't have the money they approved my order and did not deliver. I have called 3 different numbers for wen bit I wa first was told it was cancelled even though the money went through and then I was put on hold for 7minites by one rep and 8 on the other.

Sorry I have to pay my cell phone bill and I don't like being ignored.My daughter and I really looking for this but the company did not help me at all.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments