I have pitchers of my hair loss hand full I want to talk to an attorney I had long full silver hair now its ulgy Brown thin from wen productsiI ordered it from TV I didn't know about complaints I guitar using it but its gonna take a long time to regrow why is he still advertising it

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen hair care. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is standing by to help and would like to hear more about your experience.If you could please email us at CustomerRelations@Guthy-Renker.com with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Thank you for reaching out.Our team would like to hear more about your experience.

If you could please contact us at CustomerRelations@Guthy-Renker.com with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care