4.5

I've been using wenn since 2013 I've never had any problems with it. My first bottle was from GR after that all my orders were from QVC my whole family uses it never any hair loss only good things to say about the product.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I too have never had any problems with Wen.I bought it thru the shopping channel in Canada, and again from Ebay here in Australia.

If anything, my hair does NOT fall out. When I use regular shampoo l get about 15-20 strands in my hands but absolutely none when using Wen. I have only used the Almond Mint type and use the styling products as well.

I have dyed fine hair and not a lot of it so now l am concerned about the formula of different sites.I am not sure I want to order it anymore for fear of getting a 'bad' batch and having hair loss as a result.