Black River Falls, Wisconsin

After using Wen hair products for months, I noticed I had a receding hairline on both sides.My hair became very thin and flat.

I've canceled Wen 3 TIMES.

They are still deducting money from my bank!DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist.

Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.