Berlin, Connecticut

First i would like to say that i am i 58 year old male that always had a full head of hair, i where my hair long as I was prode that at my age i still had all of my hair. One night i could not fall asleep and started watching the Wen Hair Care commercial at about three in the morning, this is the product made and created by Chaz Dean.

So after watching the info commercial i decided to order his product in i believe it was it late July of 2015. Well this was one of the biggest mistakes of my life within three weeks of using this product my hair started falling out in clumps an i was getting a very bad rash so i called the company and told them what had happened, to my surprise i was laughed at.

I stopped using the product at once hoping that my hair would stop falling out, well it did not it got worst for i person that always had a great head of hair for a 58 year old male i now look like a 70 year old with half my hair gone what seems for ever.This is not fair and Mr. Chaz Dean should be heald responsible for this complete failure in is product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments