Thanks for the heads up.I'm Native/African American & love my thick, long, nappy hair.

I'll continue using good old fashion techniques used for centuries that have kept hair healthy & beautiful. It's worth the time.

I suggest people stick to what works best & avoid washing your hair daily to avoid stripping natural oils, add moisture if you have dry hair, air dry if possible.Good luck to you all!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Yea i agree because im mexican/african american and i love my long thick hair and before reading all these complaints i realize that you cant trust everything

I hope you all give Wen a try.Wen.com is a great company and they take care of their customers.

You are signing up for auto ship; just have them change it to something longer than every 3 months.

As for Wen, I won't use anything else.I've been using it for 2 years, and it has worked wonders on my 4c hair!

Quincy, Illinois, United States #868561

Well, I was going to give this a try but after reading about all the troubles that everyone has had with the product I have definitely changed my mind. I would really like to keep all my hair. Thank you ladies for posting your reviews you've saved me a lot of aggravation it seems.

to Anonymous Pasadena, Maryland, United States #871125

Read the good reviews about Wen on other sites. They far outweigh the ones here.

Monarch Beach, California, United States #863983

What do you use for your hair