FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHEN WILL WEN DO THE JOB IT PROMISED.I HAVE NATURAL HAIR AND THIS PRODUCT DID NOT DO ANYTHING THE COMMERCIALS PROMISED.

Secondly, I was angry when Wen charged my debit card three times for a total of $99. I was surprised when informed by my bank of overdraft charges. When contacting Wen and informing the them of the unauthorized charges. I was informed once the initial purchase is made it is there business practice to mail three monthly orders.

While informing them how their faulty business practice caused overdrafts and financial strain because the company foes not infirm the customer, I was repeatedly told after making several calls this was there normal selling method.Once I informed them I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau and Customer Protection of their fraudulent business practices; within a week I received a full credit.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #912222

I bought the starter kit and 2 weeks in I noticed hair falling out in my shower in clumps in my hands and more being caught in my drain cover.It was horrible to see my shower walls with 3 to 5 hairs on each of them from the shower head hitting my scalp.

I took the hand held mirror to big mirror and noticed the back of my head having batches of hair gone. right out missing ! ! !...( Think of the toxic spill crime guy from Robocop).

Humiliated by friends at gatherings making hulk hogan hair line references and not knowing why my hair is falling out like this. Is something in those products that maybe spark the DHT levels into overdrive ? ! ?

I believed the hype from WEN (Won't Enhance Nothing) but their pocket books. For me, it felt like 2 days later it needed to be washed again and with each wash, hair would be missing again and the hair left would look dirty the next day. I feel like a FOOL for buying their product and thank God I purchased a debit card so they weren't able to stick their hooks in my bank account. Your hair won't be changed by this product.

the hair you have is all your own. I went back to my old shampoo and felt good to have actual suds clean the grime left behind by whatever that stuff is. The 6/13 nourishing/cleansing treatment left a lot of hair in my fingers rubbing it through my hair.The most horrible experience I have ever had.

I am currently using a laser device for hair and am noticing improvement, going...

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi there, We would like to look into the status of your account and help take care of anything outstanding. If you could please contact us here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet, someone from our team will be in touch shortly. Thank you.