I have used Wen for many years and never had a problem until about a year ago when my scalp began feeling like I had sunburn.It go worse and worse to the point that my entire head was actually sore.

It did not occur to me that the Wen could be the cause because I had used it for so long, until quite by accident I came upon a site like this while looking for a review of something else and began reading about the same issues I was having.

I stopped using it and the soreness and burning went away.It's a shame that this happened because I really liked the product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments