I have used Wen for many years and never had a problem until about a year ago when my scalp began feeling like I had sunburn. It go worse and worse to the point that my entire head was actually sore.

It did not occur to me that the Wen could be the cause because I had used it for so long, until quite by accident I came upon a site like this while looking for a review of something else and began reading about the same issues I was having.

I stopped using it and the soreness and burning went away. It's a shame that this happened because I really liked the product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nomadwww

You like it so much because why? Was it the lumps?

Did an Attorney tell you it would be easy money? First thing in common sence is to check to see if you are having a reaction to your products. That’s why they put it on the lable.And this comments box auto corrects comments and messes up all on it’s own and I don’t need to do anythng, thank you. Your the one that can’t read.

You can’t blame Wen either as the suite is dead. It had no merrit. I use it every day and am a man that can grow his hair to lengths of 3 or more feet using this product.

Sound like a witchdoctor mix to me, after the fact. Did you have it analyzed?