I have been using the wen shampoo for two weeks and nothing with my hair has changed.It is still dry and frizzy, but now it also has extra static cling than before.

I bought some for my daughters too and they don't see any difference either. This is overpriced *** and I am sorry I ever bought it. It won't happen again.

It is just great these people like Chaz Dean can get rich off people for selling products that don't work.I should have known better when the only people I have seen advertise it are other rich people.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

These people get paid to do these advertisements.Sometimes up to 2 mill.

If it works for you that's great! I don't believe anything should auto-ship unless you check a special box. While looking at chaz deans site, it states you will be auto shipped unless called within a certain amount of time. I think thats wrong.

You should have to click on a button for the auto ship.Why would you auto ship something you may have never tried.

Everybody's hair is different.Just because it doesnt work for you doesn't mean that's typical.

I am not rich.

In fact I always ask for wen for my birthday and Christmas presents because i can't afford it.But I use it and love it.

I've been using this product for 9 months and loe it :). You really have to get use to the concept of no bubbles after usin traditional shampoos. I love the lather, smell and how clean my hair feels. I'm mixed and have curly hair which has been dyed for many years and not always professional. This product has really changed the texture of my hair for the better and color last long!

It's unfortunate that some people have not had the same wonderful exerience I have, but I suggest they give it another try and use as directed.

I won't ever use traditional shampoos again!

Thanks Chaz for creating this awesome line of haircare products!!!!

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi there,

If you are unsatisfied with the product you can send it back from a refund within 60 days. Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at customerservice@guthy-renker.com for further assistance.

Thanks!

it has a 60 day guarantee - send it back.i have Wen and i LOVE it.

it makes my hair more blonder-brings out the color, adds body to it, and it's straighter. i already have straight hair - it just improves it. my niece has some kind and her hair is curly and whatever she uses makes her hair straight -she hates it.

but it might work on someone else.maybe it only really works on straight hair...