I ordered the product with a 60 day money back guarantee. It left my hair with fly aways and if used on a daily basis greesy unless I used a hair dryer daily.

I used the product for a week or so and called canceled my continual order and asked for a refund and sent the product back, spending the extra for shiping it back. While i know they will not reimburse for any shippuing . It has been over 2 mo.

now and i have still not seen a penny of the refund, however at least they did stop the mo. shipments.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

Product was great for the first few washes,but I did not feel my hair was clean afterwards. I ended up going back to my regular shampoo and conditioner after about a month.

Lebork, Pomorskie, Poland #76535

I did eventualy get the money back so i think they are a reputable company. Many people love the product. I did not like the sweet almond mint smell but did not try cucumber.

Correction: both the replacement product (in cucumber aloe) and the shipping was free, I just had to ship back the unused portion of the sweet almond mint. (It ended up being only $8.)

I've been using Wen for 6 months and absolutely love it, however this was not how it was at first! Like many others, I signed up for the trial offer that came in "sweet almond mint".

It did actually leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy. So I called customer service (barely a wait time which was good!) and made sure they canceled my autoshipment and i sent the bottle back and just paid shipping (UPS ground). The rep asked why it didn't work for me and after I explained, she sent out the cucumber aloe version which has worked wonders!

(I didn't even have to pay shipping for the replacement.)

I agree with other users that it's best to order from amazon or qvc because you can save on shipping costs, but this stuff really does work! Just make sure you order the right one for your hair type.