Webberville, Michigan
1.5

False advertising...this should be taken off the market. While the beautiful movie stars act as if they support and love WEN, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Unfortunately, people look up to you in a round about way so when they see YOU and your so called before and after pictures they have/will believe oh, this product must really work if such an such (movie star) says it does while showing before and after pictures. WOW!!!

PEOPLE, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Very sad that so many people experienced hair loss as well as other issues, because me and my 14 year old daughter experienced it too. I have fine hair while she has thick hair.

Do not purchase! Waste of money. Hair will feel GREAT the 1st 2nd use. I am just surprised there isn't a lawsuit with this product. Hair loss, clumps on scalp and much more. I know this because it happened to me and my 14 year old daughter. I have fine and she has thick, but WHY would we BOTH experience the same thing??? Hmmm, WEN you really should be ashamed as well as your beautiful movie stars on misleading so many women while getting their hopes up.

The hair I lost put me in a depression being my hair was fine as it was anyway and did NOT need to lose more.

Not a good product....oh, wait it does smell GREAT tho.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments