I started using Wen 2 month ago and my hair got so thin, I stop using it ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hair care product. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair care product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team would like to hear more about your experience. If you could please contact us here http://bit.ly/1EJQtOL with the details you provided in your original post, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist. Thank you.

Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Wen Shampoo Review from Simi Valley, California Wen "I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011. My hair started to break off and thinned out. I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was..." Read more Wen Causes severe hair loss and scalp damage Wen "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..." Read more WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more