I ordered from Wen Haircare website.A shipping label was printed within 3 days of ordering.

Almost 2 WEEKS later, UPS website still showing they had not picked it up. I called Wen customer service. I was told that it was common for packages not to show picked up on UPS website and still be delivered. Anyone that has dealt with UPS knows thos is not how they operate.

I called 9 days after the ship date shown and was promised overnight shipping. After checking website over the weekend and Monday, no updates were shown. Called customer service again and was told they cant promise that service. The rep tried to convince me that UPS had picked up the package even though it was still showing nothing.

Even with proof that it hadnt been picked up, I was told that an affadavit would have to be mailed out before my order could be cancelled.

After threatening a call to the BBB, the rep said she processed the refund and cancelled my account.I was still able to log on after this.

BUYER BEWARE OF THE SHADY PRACTICES!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please fill out this contact form: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the details provided to us in your post so that the Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team can offer you direct assistance. Thank you.