I just recently bought wen product about 5wks. Ago & after about 3wks. Of using this product my hair on the top of my head started to falling out. I went online & read all these horror stories & quit using it.

My hair has started growing back now but I would definitely suggest that no one else buy this product!

I had to go as far as canceling my debit card & getting another one because the television ad said just $ 29.95

But they charged my account $ 37.50 Three different times & no one could answer my questions right when I called to question this matter!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that we can learn more and assist. Thank you.

Los Angeles, California, United States #971541

Search this website for Wen. There are several complaints about people's hair falling out after using it. I read somewhere else on the 'net about a lawsuit by women who are trying to get the judge to make it a class-action lawsuit.