I purchased WEN hair care product and was dissatisfied with the product. The product left my hair flat to my head and the amount of product that had to be used is huge.

It seems to be best for damaged hair or in very dry climates. Anyway, I was too late to inform them and they already shipped an order. The order wasn't even what I had ordered in the first place (I ordered Lavender and the second shipment was their sweet almond). There is 60 days to return for a refund, so I immediately called.

They said they have to send a return label (it takes 7-10 days to get to me). So I waited and waited. Called after 14 days. No label had been sent.

They would send another label. They label was only to ship USPS, no #'d receipt. 21 days have gone by. I went to the Post Office and shipped it off.

Waited and waited. Two weeks. Another charge on my credit card. Still no refund.

Called. Three weeks. No refund. Called.

They said 4-6 weeks. 6 weeks. No refund. Called.

Customer Service could not check on it for me with their warehouse. Said they probably never received the product back. Waited another 2 weeks. After 56 days, I called my credit card and disputed the charges.

Suddenly, the same day the charges are disputed! WEN returns the charges to my card! Very bad return policy. They have cured me from ever, ever purchasing something that requires me to "sign up" for monthly shipments.

Any product that require that must not be very good. You can by the stuff on Amazon if you want to give it a try.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wen Cons: Unhelpful customer service.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our Corporate Escalation Team is standing by to help. Please contact the team by filling out this form: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can learn more about your experience.

Thank you. –WEN Customer Care