I used wen conditioner in the shower 2 times.The first time I loved how my hair felt but my scalp itched a bit.

The second time I used it my whole body broke out in a rash . I had to take Benadryl for 2 days. Customer service refunded my money and canceled the order.

I'll see how long it takes to get a credit?

I went to my doctor and he looked up the ingredients and found the first one was the problem.Since I have stopped using the product the rash is gone and my scalp is not itching anymore.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #1215062

I had positive and negative experiences with wen. First the bad.... Wen tea tree gave me a red rash all over and had a itch that took over a week to get rid of and the lavender and cucumber stung my scalp but on the positive side the pomegranate and fig gave me wonderful hair with no irritation and the wen kids and seasonal do not irritate me

I used wen for a few months and noticed that I kept breaking out.I thought it was just stress so I continued using wen because I liked the way it made my hair look and felt good on my scalp.

I continued breaking out even worst, with acne all over my face and back. I decided to stop using wen, and noticed that after three weeks I was having way less break outs.

It's been four months now and I'm having issues getting my money refunded even though I have not opened the last two shipments that I asked them earlier to discontinue :( since i was on their auto shipment program.I'm very disappointed in the level ofservice I received from wen.

Southampton, Pennsylvania, United States #702960

I tried the new Wen seasonal shampoo, mango and coconut. My scalp and face have been itching for days. Not sure if Wen is the cause but it is the only new product I have used.

Ih my word, Thank you so much for posting this.Was having no problem prior to using ths product.

Recieved it as a gift, & just now after several uses went online to see if it was only me. My scalp itches like crazy, bumps all over it, as well as sarting down my neck. This is the ONLY different item I started using, so must be the culprit. Also my hair is thin, yet it WASN'T falling out, & never thin in the back at all until I began using WEN.

The only good thing for me is that my hair felt better, less dry. Not worth losing your hair, for sure.

Discontinuing immediately.Thank you again for your revew, very helpful.

Ih my word, Thank you so much for posting this.Was gaving no problem prior to using ths product.

Recieved it as a gift, & just now after several uses went online to see if it was only me. My scalp itches like crazy, bump all over it, as well as sarting down my neck. This is the ONLY different item I started using, so mst be the culprit. Also my hair is thin, yet it WASN'T falling out, & never thin in the back at all until I began using WEN.

The only goid thing for me is that my hair felt better, less dry. Not worth losing your hair, for sure.

Discontinuing immediately.Thank you again for your revew, very helpful.

The first ingredient in my bottle is water but I'm having the same reaction to it.

OhNo!I just boought my 1st bittle of WEN and was going to try it tomorrow - are you able to tell me what the ingredient is so I can check my bottle?

I also have VERY sensitive skin and am allergic to certain chemicals.Thanks!