Wen Hair care products tryed there product 1 time cancelled and now they sent me more sent it back and fighting to get my money back .Tell me I have to wait 6 weeks and again took more moey out of my account that I did not give permisson.

Want my money back now over $60.00 . How can they take money when you don't give permisson. Cancelled in July Now this is Oct. How can they do this?

Called and they say they have't got there product back lie I have post office signture that someone sined for it from them.Bad Product.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

EmilyRose2011

I am going through the same thing!I stopped using it after reading all the reports of hair loss.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since August. They have billed me 2x since then for $97+ EACH time. I was told last week it would take 48 hours to credit my account back, I called this week and they said it would take 4-6 WEEKS.

Also, they told me you can NOT put "return to sender" you have to call and get an "return authorization code" from them or they will NOT credit your account.I would not recommend this company or product to anyone.