Peoria, Illinois

So, I tried out Wen today because a family friend had it. I was considering ordering it so I borrowed it from her to give it a try. Now, i'm not considering it anymore.

It was difficult to figure out how to apply it because there were so many steps. (call me *** if you will but go to the website and you'll see what I mean) on top of that, you have to leave it on for a while so if youre in a rush its not good to use.

it seemed like it had made my hair soft and silky when it was wet. but when it dried, it was greasy and looked worse than before.

since i didnt pay for it and only borrowed it, i cant complain about the price. but i can tell it isnt worth it and i definitely wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

:sigh :p 8) ;) :) :roll :? :cry :x :) ;) 8) :zzz :eek :roll :) :? :cry :eek :grin ;) ;) :upset :( :x :zzz 8) :p :sigh

You really need to reconsider this product because WEN isn't even that bad! How many cleansing products do you know that are made out of real fruits and natural ingridients?

WEN is good for your hair, and you need to stop downing WEN because you probably didn't use it the right way! WEN is a universal product that's good for your hair+ they lowered the price to only 29.95! That's a HUGE difference! WEN doesn't cost that much and if you want to know the amount of pumps, go on www.chazdean.com/ to find the right amount of pumps to use for your hair.

WEN says to experiment the amount of pumps+ nowadays, if you order the 30-day supply kit, after 30 DAYS you get a 3-MONTH SUPPLY KIT!!!!

You should really reconsider prices and use of WEN. :)

You didn't use it correctly .I have fizzy corse hair to my midback and its color treated. I have used Wen for 2 weeks and see a total difference in my hair.It's really not that hard to use.

Massage into scalp and then the rest of the hair,then I comb through.

My hair has never looked or felt better. I have even started using it on my 8 yr old daughter.

Wen products are working GREAT for my hair. I started using it in September of this year and so far it has made my hair feel softer and look awesome! I've started wearing my hair curlier in a more natural looking style, and I can truly say that WEN products rock!!

I have recently started having highlights put in my hair. I noticed my ends were getting very dry and brittle.

My mom purchased Wen and I was the first to try it. OMG, my hair looked so much healthier and felt so soft. I used the leave in treatment the next day and it was amazing. I would recomend it to anyone!

I haven't used any in two days and my hair still looks and feels great! Ordering some tomorrow.

how many reviews are really true? has it been around for 6 years? not sure.. I used, and this is what I am thinking>

1. for my lengh you are supposed to use 32 pumps for one wash? don't think there are 32 pumps in the bottle, so that is just not user friendly.

2. not very eco friendly since you are supposed to take a shower for at least 5-7 min? I am trying safe on water... not consumer friendly.

3. my hair did feel and smell great, did it look a whole lot different ? not so much.

4. will try it until product is gone to really see the difference, but it is a apretty costly endevour if you are supposed to use 32 pumps in one wash, so for the 50.00 dollars I get 2-3 washes ? not very consumer friendly.

3. stick makes hands sticky and hair look greasy, but it smells great.

:) I have been using WEN hair care products for over 2 months I ordered it because I had gotten a perm that totally fried my hair root to end it was completely burned. After using WEN only 1 time I could see a significant difference in my hair!

Work's great for me. To bad others haven't had the same results I have,ur really missing out!

I have been using wen hair care for about a month and i am very pleased with it so far. I have no problems with the directions and it seems to make my frizzy thick wavy hair air dry beautifully. I think wen hair care it sooo worth it, its the only product you need for you hair.

:cry :x :( :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :) :grin ;) 8) :p :x :?

Like Mi., I have waist length 52-year old hair but mine is thin and have been using WEN for nearly six-years and LOVE IT!!! Please, please, please do not write complaints when you are not even sure how to use the product and you did not purchase it!!!

It is not a fair assessment of the product!!! BE AN INFORMED CONSUMER!!!

I have use Wen for one year. I have waist length hair.

I am 53 years old and my hair has never looked better. It took me about one bottle worth of Wen before I understood how to use it. My family is hooked. I won't use any other product.

Sorry that others have not had the same luck that I have. My sister and her daughters are also hooked.

I am caucasian with medium thick hair. My sister has thinner hair.

I have use Wen for one year. I have waist length hair.

I am caucasian with medium thick hair. My sister has thinner hair.