So, this wen stuff, I had heard about that it was great and for people with oily hair it would help make your hair less oily by moisturizing it and not stripping oils like shampoo supposedly does.Well it's a bunch of ***.

Moments after my shower and I've dried my hair, it appears greasy, separated and clumped.

All day it feels like there is a layer of wax on my head and I look like I haven't showered in days.My hair never felt clean using it and it smells very strong and is cooling on the scalp which some people have been relating to burning and hair loss, I didn't have this problem but my hair was so nasty when I was using it (I used it for a week)

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1222098

It didn't work for me either. I rinsed and rinsed, then when my hair finally dried it felt more oily than before I washed it. I hated it and returned it pronto.

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #1221842

I hated it too! I felt as if I had dried candle wax on my hair!

i don't think you're rinsing enough.i had to rinse longer than with regular shampoo, but did not get the waxy clumpy feeling that i usually get when using regular shampoo w/conditioner.

if you still have some, give it another go and rinse rinse rinse, til your hair starts to feel like the conditioner is fully rinsed.

i've only tried it once so far using samples i got from eBay and i like the results.i will never buy from the company because of previous experience with mail order - auto ship ***, but i can find it on eBay should i decide to keep using it.

So true it happen to me too that guy is a rip off