The TV ad does not tell that you are billed for 3 "installment payments" for one shipment of product. I will have to pay 3 times more than I expected.

I cancelled shipments after getting the 2nd surprise charge on my credit card but they will hit me one more time before I can get out of it. BE SMART. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

There is also an issue with using the product on hair that is thin and fine. I still need to use a volumizing mousse to keep my hair from going limp and flat.

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

I got mine for showcase, 60 bucks for two big bottles, and big tin of re moist treatment, 1 bar of texture, and one thing of styling cream. and I love it, and i never got scammed

I got scammed too. I canceled my product after the first set and sent it back.

Then they claim they sent me another one (which I never recieved) and billed me $98 for it! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi Ybailey,

If you are unsatisfied with the product, you can return it for a full refund, within 60 days. Kindly contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at customerservice@guthy-renker.com for further assistance.

Many Thanks