I ordered the Wen Hair Care system, and within 2 weeks I knew I was going to cancel my "membership." I didn't have a problem canceling future orders, but the customer service woman, Mary Lou, was an absolute b!%@# about it.

When she asked why I was canceling after such a short period of time, I told her it was not the time saver it proclaimed to be. Mary Lou kept insisting that I just didn't want to put the effort into making my hair look good. I have fairly long hair, and it took me longer to use Wen (the one-step cleaning/conditioning system) than it took me to use shampoo and conditioner separately.

On top of that, I live in Chicago where the winters are pretty brutal. A hot shower in the morning is key, but in order to use Wen, I had to start my day with a cool shower -- it couldn't even be warm. I was too skeptical of a shampoo/conditioner all in one, so I followed the directions to the letter. Cool showers suck in the winter!

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

It's a joke it does not do what they say

#202375

WEN HAIR CAIR IS A JOKE...IT DOESNT WORK AND MAKES MINE AND MY MOTHERS HAIR AND MY DAUGHTERS HAIR WAY TOO GREESY!/....i HAD THE SAME PROB LEM WHEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY ORDER...THEY LADY ASKED ME WHY ( AND ITS SUPPOIST TO BE A NO HASSLE NO QUESTIONS ASKED ESEY RETURN...WELL THAT WAS A BUNCH OF B.S...SHE TOLD ME TO WASH OUR HAIR LESS OFTEN AND Ia ALREADSY WASH IT EVERY 3 DAYS SO HOW MUCH LESS OFTEN DOES SHE WANT ME TO WASH IT...ARE U KIDDING!...i CANCELLLED MY ORDER SND STILL GOT CHARGED ANOTER MONTHA DN HAD TO TALK TO A MANAGER...DONT ORDER FORM THIS COMPANY!

#195125

Wow really?b/c I just got mines today and I was wondering if it's good or not.

I don't want another order b/c this is suppose to be a "60 day Sample trail" so I'm thinking about canceling it.If I like this, than I'll buy the Products at Amazon...It'll be easier :/