Wen is a complete and utter rip off. I was told $29.95 no shipping or handling. I get the bill, and I see they are going to charge me over a hundred dollars! WTF? And if that's not bad enough, the product is complete ***.

Come on people. The advertising for the product is feaking stellar, all that gorgeous hair. BUT, the sad truth is, the product is substandard goo. And when you call the customer service number on your invoice, the boneheads give you *** about wanting to cancel, and act like you shouldn't be returning it or even complaining about the scam. I could rant on and on, but heed my warning. DO NOT order this product. If Chaz Dean were here right now, I'd kick his man berries. He should be ashamed.

Boo to you, Mr. Dean. Nice adverstising, worthless product. And if someone tells me I need to use over 20 pumps of that junk everytime I wash my hair (oh, but two bottles will last me 3 months) I will *** slap them. Aaaarrrgggh.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

don;t know about the scam, bought mine off qvc and on ebay, but it did make a huge difference in my hair. sorry you had such a bad experience