2.9K views
Featured Not resolved

Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart.I got it for Christmas 2013 and I spent 3 months trying to detangle it!

I called the chaz dean salon and they made me wait until after the new year to get some help... so i was stuck at home for weeks while they could do whatever they wanted because they did not have this problem. When I went to the salon they did not help much and the wen at the shop made it worse only a few strands got free after hours.... they took a lunch break and sat me under the dryer...

when they came back they worked for a little more time then said I should leave... sent me home with a gallon of fig and 2 combs since they broke 3 or more combs while trying to free my hair... they said I could come back and they would work until my hair came down... LIES I EMAILED AND CALLED AND TWEETED AND THEY WOULD NOT REPLY TO ME!!

I INSTGRAM.. CHAZ DEAN THE PICTURES OF MY DAMAGE AND HE BLOCKED ME. I TRIED TO FREE MY HAIR FOR 3 MONTHS. I had my arms up for 18 hours a day not leaving trying to get my hair free from the huge matted chunks...

I had to go to the doctor for all of the pain I was going through. I finally gave up and had to cut my hair and when you see the video I have pictures at the end and you can see better than I can tell you.

DO not use wen by chaz dean if you want your hair please spread the word please share my video so other people don't get hurt!!!

Do not use wen hair care by chaz dean look what it did to my hair!!http://youtu.be/9dHgsPeqmvc

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Omg!Are they still selling this?

SO many lost their hair!I hope they are suing!

to Stephanie Atkinson #1380807

Yes they are still selling this crap... it sucks & still have problem areas in my hair

Sacramento, California, United States #1213027

After reading my Wen bottles and seeing that alcohol was the 2nd ingredient I immediately chose not to use it. My co-worker said something to the effect that it made her hair fall out.

to Shiloh Sacramento, California, United States #1213032

I just remember that I tried it about 1 year after first getting it.Yep, dry, unmanageable hair.

It was a horrible experience.

Two days later I switched to my usual products and it took almost 3 weeks or longer to get it back into decent condition.I ended up going to the hair dresser for a deep conditioner and a haircut.

Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada #997881

I've used wen now for almost 4 months.mi used it becUse I had gotten a perm and was travelling in the UK and the difference if water was playing *** on my hair.I has the wen fir my daughters but they hadn't used it so I threw it in my overnight bag just incase.

At first I loved it, still do but my head has sores.. And then when I tried to use a different shampoo, a good shampoo because my wen was in another room, my hair matted together and felt like weaved straw. This us shampoo I had used before I had started the wen and I never had this happen. I tried another 2in 1 shampoo knowing I needed the conditioner and same thing.

My hair Is in worse shape and condition than it was in the first place. Must be something in the product to make you keep using it. Don't get me wrong I like his my hair feels but I should be able to use another product on my gaur if and when I run out. Right now I've git coconut oil in my hair and I can see this is going to be a long process of getting my hair back yo what it was..

I'm so dissapointed.:(

to K Adams Hesperia, California, United States #1003527

So sorry to hear that...It was most likely the wen...

I met so many girls that this happened to your best bet is to cut it and let it start growing... I tried to free my hair for 3 mo before I had to cut it...

Looking back I wish I would have been brave enough to cut from the start....That's why I'm trying to spread the word so this can stop happening.

to wen is terrible #1109508

You need to sue Chas!!!!This is devastating and unacceptable!

Thank you for being brave enough to share your story.Praying God restores your hair and your self esteem like never before.

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #954665

Sorry, but if your hair was in that bad of shape with matts and all tangled, but you "didnt tell anybody" sorry chick, but if your walking around with matts an tangles that bad,you wouldnt have to tell people, they would be able to see it....come on now

If you had this problem why didn't you sue the wen company or Chad himself

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #936910

OH WOW!FIRST EXCUSE THE CAPS, I AM NOT YELLING.

I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WEN HAIR CAIR PRODUCTS. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE ARE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE PRODUCTS.

I'M WONDERING IF YOU MAY HAVE USED A PRODUCT NOT MADE SSPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR HAIR TEXTURE..IF I COULD POST A PIC OF MY NATURAL HAIR AFTER USING A FULL LINE OF WEN PRODUCTS, I WOULD.