I have had the worst experiences with Wen!I have spent no less than 3-4 phone calls each month trying to clear up over charging / missing shipments etc.

The customer service reps have been nothing but rude and unhelpful. I was just charged twice in two days and they will not refund the money and were rude on the phone. I have just cancelled my account and will never deal with them again. It is ashamed because the product is great.

I will order from QVC now. Please, please be careful with this company. Be expected to have your bank account overdrawn and not to receive a refund. I was also told that since I had so many issues that they would send me a complimentary shipment.

I received a different product that I had no use for and was then CHARGED for it as well with no refund...terrible!!!!!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

UPDATE: It has now been over a month since I CANCELLED my account.Well, guess what...I have since been charged THREE times!!!

I have had to file a complaint with my bank and have them permanently banned from charging my debit card. They have caused me to overdraw my account on three occasions. They have confirmed my cancellation but are still billing and REFUSE to help in any way. They just tell me to send back the shipments THAT I NEVER RECEIVED on my own dime by the way.

I will NEVER order from Guthy Renker again, EVER. I will continue to tell all of my friends to NEVER USE THEM!

Shameful business practices and I cannot believe the commercials are still on everywhere you look!BEWARE!!!!