I ordered the Wen Hair care promotional produce for $39.95, canceled the order after the first shipment received another shipment, call the company they said I had to receive another shipment because I didn't call early enough so I did that, they continue to bill me...it has been five months that I canceled.

I received another past due bill today. I feel this is gross improper business practice. I received another bill today, a pass due notice. I am highly upset with this company and won't do business with you again at all.

They totally deceived me in through out.I am very upset and disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to assist.If you purchased WEN online, the information in your shopping cart details that your initial WEN order will be replenished automatically unless you call to cancel.

This information is also provided in your shipments. If you ordered by phone, the customer service representative who took your order would have reviewed this with you as well. If you could please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the details you have provided to us in your post, someone will be in touch with you shortly to offer further assistance.

Thank you.–WEN Customer Care