I am very upset.I got my first shipment.

I like the product, but can no longer afford it. I sent my second shipment back. Did not open it just put return to sender. 3 months later I still have not got my refund for the shipment I sent back, and i got charged again for another shipment.

When i called they said the second shipment i sent back would take 4 to 6 weeks to get my refund, and that they would refund me for the third. I got my refund for the third, but a week later they charged me again making me go overdraft once again. I called them again. They told me my account was canceled, and they would refund me again for the charge for the third package.

When asked when I would get my refund for the second package I sent back they told me they have no record of them receiving it, so, therefore, could not give me my money back. I explained that i was never told this when i called the first time. I was told that there is nothing they can do. After being on the phone for an hour, and getting upset I ask to speak to a manager.

After 5 minutes a "account specialist" get on the phone. I asked for she was a manger, and she told me no that manager's do not take phone calls. I told her I am not speaking to anybody, but the person in charge. After another 10 minutes a man get on the phone, and tells me he is the manager.

I tell him the story and within 1 minute I am told I have both refunds. Never order this product unless you are willing to get charged for product you don't have. Very bad company to do business with. Keeps charging you for product you don't want.

Tells you, you have 60 days for refund, but takes mote then 60 days to process the refund, so most likely you won't get it.DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments