After reading the comments on this web site, I ordered the product to try for myself. When I received the product, I immediately went to the web site to set my reorder point at 20 weeks instead of 4 weeks so I wouldn't get another shipment during the trial period.

I tried the product for a month (there's a 60 day trial). It didn't do anything different than any other product did so I boxed it up for return. I called and received an RMA number from customer service - no problem there.

The web site says to return via UPS or Certified Mail; however, the address you are to return the product to is a PO Box, and UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes, so I shipped it Fed Ex (apprx. $5).

I went to the web site today and it says my account was deactivated, so I guess I won't be receiving any more product. It was worth a try, but didn't do what I expected it to.

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I ORDERED A TRIAL PACK FROM QVC AND LATER A 5 OR 6 PACK ASSORTMENT.I RECEIVED THE ONE SHIPMENT AND REORDERED ONLY WHEN I NEEDED TO.

I DONT THINK YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE PRICE GOING UP IN THIS ECONOMY. I WAS SKEPTICAL, BUT I HAVE FOUND THAT MY HAIR DID NOT BECOME DRY AND STRAWLIKE ALL WINTER DURING THE HEATING SYSTEM TIME WE HAVE FOR WINTER.

I HAVE CONTINUED TO USE IT FOR AT LEAST A YEAR NOW.I LIKE THE PRODUCT BUT FEEL IT'S A BIT PRICEY UNLESS YOU FIND A SALE COMBO.