Update by user Jul 03, 2012

So now they have taken a 3rd payment out of my account! I called on June 5th and was told they had received the returned unopened product. I\'m really sick of this!

Update by user Jun 08, 2012

Not only have i NOT received my refund, 2 days ago they took another payment out of my account!!!!!!!I call and all they do is give me the run around.

They told me it takes 60 days after they receive the returned product (unopened by the way) to get a refund.

So why am i being charged for another month when i cancelled it a month ago and i have NO product!!!!To me thats steeling!

Original review posted by user May 08, 2012

After signing up for a 1 month trial, i recieved a conformation e-mail showing that i signed up for 3 months.It took me 2 weeks of calling and talking to several different people for them to find my information to cancel the order.

A month later they charged me for a 1 month supply. I did not have the funds available in my account so now i have a $24 overdraft charge! They said it would take a week to 10 days for them to credit the payment back to my account, however, i would have to FAX the billing department to see if they could MAYBE help me with that!!!! This is rediculous!!!!!

I did my part and cancelled the order.

They messed up and i get screwed!I will NEVER order from this company again and i highly recommend that no one else does either!!!!!!!

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments