Update by user Jul 03, 2012

So now they have taken a 3rd payment out of my account! I called on June 5th and was told they had received the returned unopened product. I\'m really sick of this!

Update by user Jun 08, 2012

Not only have i NOT received my refund, 2 days ago they took another payment out of my account!!!!!!! I call and all they do is give me the run around.

They told me it takes 60 days after they receive the returned product (unopened by the way) to get a refund.

So why am i being charged for another month when i cancelled it a month ago and i have NO product!!!! To me thats steeling!

Original review posted by user May 08, 2012

After signing up for a 1 month trial, i recieved a conformation e-mail showing that i signed up for 3 months. It took me 2 weeks of calling and talking to several different people for them to find my information to cancel the order.

A month later they charged me for a 1 month supply. I did not have the funds available in my account so now i have a $24 overdraft charge! They said it would take a week to 10 days for them to credit the payment back to my account, however, i would have to FAX the billing department to see if they could MAYBE help me with that!!!! This is rediculous!!!!!

I did my part and cancelled the order.

They messed up and i get screwed! I will NEVER order from this company again and i highly recommend that no one else does either!!!!!!!

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Comments