I purchased the product and after trying the first packed decided I did not like the product and cancelled it. the next month I still received another shipment, there was a slip let in my P.O. box that I needed to sign for the package. I didn't sign for it and let the post office return it instead. I called WEN again and asked them why they took money out of my account and sent another product. They told me the request and refund would take 4-6 weeks.

It is now more than 4-6 weeks and they deducted the $29.95 from my checking account again and are telling me they have no record of my cancellation or of receiving the product back!! The person I spoke to had an I don't care attitude and now I have to call my bank and fight to get my money returned.

First of all I personally do not feel that the product did anything different to my hair and secondly their customer service stinks. I do not recommend anyone purchasing this product. It is not worth it. i HAVE LEARNED A BIG LESSON! Do not sign up for automatic deductions!!

They have lied to me and have stolen my moneoy

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments