I tried the product by selecting it on Ebay.A month, July 2011, I ordered the trial package , but told them to not send future shipments.

After using the product consistently, I was getting a build up of oil and hairspray that the "shampoo & Conditioner" wasn't removing. I went back to my regular shampoo, it took three washings before my hair felt clean. In Feb. 2012 I received a package from Wen.

I didn't open it, just returned it to the post office, they marked it refused.

I checked and found out they charged my credit card $69.99.I called today to find out what the status is, they never took my name just kept saying it would take 6 to 8 weeks to process.

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS ON A PET. THE MOST RECENT INFOMERCIAL SAYS THE REFRESHING SPRAY WILL KILL DOG ODORS...MAYBE WE CAN GET SOME USE OUT OF IT AFTER ALL :grin

Kathy Puent

Debr,

The people that have good,great earth shattering results, wonderful.It's the people that HAVE NOT had good results that the company keeps jerking us around.

My total is now uo to 97.64 It feels like we are being penalized because wearen't getting the great, wonerful earth shattering results you get.Also this is a COMPLAINT page,,did you get lost?

It's sad to hear you guys are having a difficult time with Wen.I have short, fine, thin hair and have been using Wen Cucumber Mint, and my favorite, Wen Lavender Mint, for months, and my hair feels thicker, it's more manageable, holds the style much longer, and my color definitely stays truer longer.

When I wanted to exchange some items and it was past my 90 days, they went ahead and did it for me anyway. Another time I was changing my order and as the rep and I were talking about what kind of hair I had, he offered to send me a FREE FULL bottle of cleansing conditioner for me to try. I personally have had nothing but great customer service, love the product, and would encourage all to at least give it a try. If you don't want to order from the site that offers the auto-ship option, get from Amazon or someplace like that.

But at least try it.Everyone's hair is different, and you may find it works for you!

i was convinced just by watching the infomercials for this product! now im not too keen on it :sigh

The only thing good about WEN is what is "SHOULD" do to your hair.It made my hair a lot more frizzy and puffier.

It wasn't drier, just frizzy.Not what I expected based on the infomercials.

#442061

I am so glad that I read this as well.I was just about to order the Wen hair care system but I thought I'd just see of any complaints out there.

I was afraid it would be one of those deals where they kept sending new packages and charging your credit card.

I hate that!goodluck to you!

I'm so glad I saw this site and your review.I was actually thinking of trying this product.

I will stick to what I'm using.Goodluck with getting your refund.