DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT unless you have money to burn!As a single parent near Christmas, I didn't think ordering this product almost a year ago was going to cause my account to be overdrawn now twice and possibly athird time if they don't process my return in time!

I ordered the product initially and thought it would work for my hair...WRONG! I kept the product rather than trying to return the product About 6 months later I got a $50 charge. Called and tried to resolve the problem. I was hung up on.

Waited on hold again and spoke to someone who finally cancelled the automatic shipment. They were not able to stop the shipment that had not even left their wharehouse yet. I received the package and returned it as I had been advised.

It has been almost 6 weeks and not only have I NOT been refunded, but I received another $30 charge and was told there will be a 3rd charge if they don't receive my package!They will not let you talk to a supervisor!!!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

well, I have been using wen for two months...I noticed a difference after one use.My hair is softer, shinier, the color has returned, it has stopped breaking and does not frizz anymore.

My hair holds up even after a day on the water in a fishing tournament!

I have never had a product work this well for my naturally curly hair...I haven't needed to straighten or coat my hair with smoothers etc.yes it's expensive...but not anymore than the products I had to buy to get the same results.

You didn't mention that you cancelled the automatic shipment. I ordered and Cancelled my shipment the next day. That was 3 months ago and they didn't charge me, yet???

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi BallerPrincess,

Our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team would be happy to help you resolve this, if you would be so kind as to e-mail them at customersevice@guthy-renker.com. They will get back to you within one business day.

Thank you.