wen hair care is a rip off.It does abosloutely nothing more than a regular shampoo.

They tell u to put to much on ur hair so it becomes really greasy in the roots. They also claim that theres no such thing as using to much,..this is bs,.when i cut down on my usuage i noticed that my roots were as greasy and my hair was managable.

Also it didn't tame my frizz @ all so i cancelled my order which was quite easy for me to do.its ***,..i wouldn't suggest anyone buy this product

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Keleigh926

I have been using WEN for a month and I am not satisfied.My hair is naturally curly and I was hoping this product would not strip my hair of its natural oils but it left my hair dry and brittle.

I had to use a moisturizer to rejuvenate my hair. While cleansing I noticed more hair was falling out than normal and while blow drying it started breaking off.

I have to admit that it did detangle my hair and it was easier to comb through when wet but this product is not worth the hassle.I DO NOT recommend using this and I will be returning the kit.