wen hair care is a rip off. It does abosloutely nothing more than a regular shampoo.

They tell u to put to much on ur hair so it becomes really greasy in the roots. They also claim that theres no such thing as using to much,..this is bs,.when i cut down on my usuage i noticed that my roots were as greasy and my hair was managable.

Also it didn't tame my frizz @ all so i cancelled my order which was quite easy for me to do. its ***,..i wouldn't suggest anyone buy this product

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

Keleigh926

I have been using WEN for a month and I am not satisfied. My hair is naturally curly and I was hoping this product would not strip my hair of its natural oils but it left my hair dry and brittle.

I had to use a moisturizer to rejuvenate my hair. While cleansing I noticed more hair was falling out than normal and while blow drying it started breaking off.

I have to admit that it did detangle my hair and it was easier to comb through when wet but this product is not worth the hassle. I DO NOT recommend using this and I will be returning the kit.