wen hair care is a rip off.It does abosloutely nothing more than a regular shampoo.

They tell u to put to much on ur hair so it becomes really greasy in the roots. They also claim that theres no such thing as using to much,..this is bs,.when i cut down on my usuage i noticed that my roots were as greasy and my hair was managable.

Also it didn't tame my frizz @ all so i cancelled my order which was quite easy for me to do.its ***,..i wouldn't suggest anyone buy this product

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Keleigh926

I have been using WEN for a month and I am not satisfied.My hair is naturally curly and I was hoping this product would not strip my hair of its natural oils but it left my hair dry and brittle.

I had to use a moisturizer to rejuvenate my hair. While cleansing I noticed more hair was falling out than normal and while blow drying it started breaking off.

I have to admit that it did detangle my hair and it was easier to comb through when wet but this product is not worth the hassle.I DO NOT recommend using this and I will be returning the kit.

Wen - Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner Review from Prairie Ridge, Washington Wen "I started using wen products in 2014 and United time I wasn't really sure where my hair loss was happening I didn't know if it was stress I didn't know..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Wen - Hair loss, itchiness, baldness Wen "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more