Being very disappointed in the product, I called them to cancel the two orders I'd done, one for me and one for my daughter. The lady that answered made a comment that I had an ungrateful daughter when I said she didn't care for the product. My daughter has been in missionary work for 8 years! She is anything but ungrateful.

Last month, on my credit card statement, was another charge. I called and was told it was "my last payment?"

This month, I'm charged again...told the same thing! Don't buy from them! Ever! Ever!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Dear Anonymous,

It makes it difficult for us to help you resolve any issue you might still have when you post anonymously, as we have no access to any information to help us identify your account. If one of our representatives made the statement you outlined above, we'd certainly like the opportunity to get to the bottom of it. If you'd be so kind to email your name, address and account number, if you have it, to our corporate customer service escalation team, we'd be more than happy to review the call and resolve any outstanding issues you might have.

I decided to try the special $29.95 offer that was advertised; I had never tried the product previously.I really did not care for it but low and behold, it turned out to be a monthly auto delivery(which I guess was in fine print somewhere).

I hate that kind of thing@!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was going to keep the first one but since now I am returning all two of them!