Wen hair care made my hair look and feel like a broom! nothing has ever dried my hair out so much. Save your money! It is worse than any cheap hair care products you get in the drug store.

I used the deep conditioner and it made my hair very brittle and lifeless.I had to rewash and condition with pantene, so I could style my hair.

I am so disappointed that it did absolutely nothing that it promised. I will return it and get my money back as soon as I can! Sorry Chaz, stick to styling hair, maybe more your thing.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

My daughters hair feels disgusting and waxy.. All i can say is a waste of my money.. DISGUSTING!

Another trick to try so that you can get gunk out of your hair like the waxes found in cheap shampoo is to use the Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo, don't use it often because it is serious stuff that really strips things out of your hair. I swim a lot so I use either that or the Paul Mitchell Shampoo 3 to get chlorine out of my hair. Anyway, try one of those for a few days and then use the Wen again and see if that helps.

#272058

Well first of all, I have not used this product but I am looking into it.But, I am a cosmetologist and I do know Pantene has the MOST wax in it then anything else.

It is extremely difficult to color over, and even bleach over Pantene washed hair. You can use Pantene to wax your car. Aussie, same thing. Wax build up from both those shampoos will not allow anything to penetrate, so this could be your problem.

As for Redken, if you got it from a drug store there is no guarantee its the real stuff, so it probably had fillers (wax) which makes it cheap. Both of you, use a clarifying shampoo, try a salon in town, Paul Mitchell shampoo 2 is the stuff I would use, combine that with a good moisturizing/hydrating conditioner. The wax will come out eventually. You have to get that wax out, but stop the Pantene and Aussie NOW.

Go to your local salon and ask for that shampoo/conditioner and even a deep conditioner.Try Joico.

to Ashley #1051095

ive heard the same if wen, you can't color over it due to the wax build up.

THE WEN PRODUCT HAS ALSO DRIED MY HAIR OUT.IT FEELS LIKE HAY0 THEY TELL ME TO KEEP USING MORE.

THE MORE I USE IT THE DRIER IT GETS. I CAN'T PUT MY REGULAR SHAMPOO IN MY HAIR NOW IT DRAWS UP IN A BIG KNOTT. I BEEN USING AUSSIE 3 MIN MIRACLE CONDITIONER INSTEAD OF SHAMPOO. I USED REDKEN HAIR PRODUCTS BEFORE WEN.

PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MY HAIR. THE WEN CONDITIONING SHAMPOO HAS LEFT A RESUDUE ON MY HAIR LIKE WHITE FILM. I THINK THATS WHY MY SHAMPOO IS ACTING THIS WAY. I RINSE MY HAIR VERY WELL SO I KNOW ITS NOT FROM THAT.

PLEASE HELP ME MY HAIR IS SO DRY ITS BREAKING OFF.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLEASE IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND ANY ADVICE PLEASE....