I purchased Wen Haircare a few months back.Never liked the product, left my hair greasy and flat!

I never tried to get my money back, wish I would have now..but for the past month I have tried numerous times to cancel my auto ship that they signed me up for in the beginning. I could never get someone on the phone, and tried canceling through the automated service 3 times in the past month. every time it said I was canceled, but never received an email confirmation. I tried to cancel again last night, said it went through..

but of course i was charged $50 on my card today. They wont refund my money until I ship it back, that could take up to 10 days..in the mean time my checking acct may go negative, I am living dollar to dollar at the moment!

horrible customer service and a horrible product.do yourself a favor and never buy it!!

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #569990

This is literally why I'm going through right now!The wen hair care made my hair greasy as *** so I immediately canceled and I got an email confirming.

A month later I get changer $52 so I call and tell them that I already canceled. So they try to talk me into staying and I repeatedly say no. Finally the lady canceled and said to return my package when I got it. So that's why I did.

I got another email confirming my canceling. And this morning I have a charger for 35 for wen.

In literally going crazy and am pissed that I have to cancel again and probably wait or the *** package to return again.As of right now they owe me at least $80

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada #566338

I don't know where you reside, but in BC, Canada we have a "reverse billing" law that protects consumers from companies that sign you up & then continue to bill you despite your cancellation. Inform Wen (Gutsy Renker) & perhaps they'll think better of using this pushy practice.