Short version: I ordered Wen as gifts for my sister & mother, out of state.I cancelled the future orders within 24 hours and they continued to send products to my address.

I saw where this was going, called my bank, disputed the new charges and CANCELLED my Visa and requested a new card. Sure enough, the packages kept a'coming. Wen told me I would have to return the products at my expense to get a refund. NOT!

It took them five more shipments to figure out they weren't getting paid. When they called me I was told I needed use it (I'm as bald as a newborn baby's ***) or return it at my expense. Too late! My bank refunded ALL of my money & I gave the 10 boxes to a woman's shelter.

F'em, I Wen...I mean, I WIN!*** company.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I had a new charge card but they keep reusing the same approval code to get it through. I am now waiting for a refund for 2 shippings and will be closing the account.

:eek in addition to continuing to complain everywhere on the web about WEN, start complaining to celebrities that are being paid to peddle this trash!ALYSSA MILANO you have been forewarned!

If you value what is left of your 'celebrity' status, perhaps you should look into the products/companies that you are hawking to your fans!BOOO and shame on all of you scam artists!

I can't stop wen from charging my credit card either! I have cancelled 3 times and they keep charging my account and sending me product. This company sucks!