Rockaway Township, New Jersey

I was always known for gorgeous hair. Have 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters with abundant hair.

Ever since I started this product my hair gradually started to fall thin out and never grows. Makes me sad. Now I have to keep it very short it is so thin. Thanks alot Chaz Dean.

I still have this *** laying around. I wished I never used it. I hope to get you for destroying my hair.

I do hope that all women you ruined get you too.. Stop peddling this chemical laddened stuff to women.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care