Tucson, Arizona
5.0
Turnaround Time

I started using Wen about 3 years ago but have used nothing other than WEN for the past 18 months. My hair has never been so healthy, strong, shiny and beautiful.

For anyone having issues with WEN, I suggest you take a look at your overall health...are you already compromised and perhaps the symptoms you are experiencing are the result of a poor diet, poor hygiene or something else?

How about accepting some personal responsibility! If WEN does not work for you, do not use it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: WEN is the best..

Wen Pros: Hair felt great.

Comments

You review is so full of BS. More than 20,000 women have filed a lawsuit against the company.

And everyone of them complaining certainly aren't diet deficient nor have health issues.

I had an issue with Wen trying it out just one time and I am in EXCELLENT health.

My dermatologist analyzed the products I had from the Wen line and yes, there are harmful chemicals in it.

Went back to my regular shampoo and conditioner from a health food store and my hair is much better condition and really shiny and looks absolutely beautiful.

Don't start crying after your hair starts to fall out!

WEN should be banned.