1.5K views
5.0

When you make a purchase of any product or service, I find that it's important to make an INFORMED decision. Wen is not difficult to purchase online and you can manage and review everything from your tracking information to the FREQUENCY OF THE SHIPMENTS. Rarely would a company send unsolicited product nor do companies send you product without your consent or your credit card information. It's ridiculous to see the number of people who complain about products or services on here who haven't bothered to do any research or make an INFORMED decision. That said...

I ordered online and changed my shipping frequency right away so I could enjoy my 60 DAY FREE TRIAL without getting another shipment in a month. At first, I thought it made my hair too greasy but I realized I wasn't rinsing it good enough. This product is not like regular shampoo. It absolutely cleans your hair better--I have oily hair on the scalp and it's dry on the ends and I didn't have to wash my hair for two days in a row every time I washed with WEN. The smaller set lasted a full two months (I have shorter hair) and it conditioned my hair very nicely as well.

I think this product probably works best for women who don't have super thick hair. I was satisfied. It's a little pricey, but because of the way it cleans, it lasts longer. The lavender smells exactly like lavender. WEN-ner for me!

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I have super thick, course hair that was thinning in some areas.Wen.com sent me a sample of one of the formulas, and I have hair growth in those thinning areas (after a year of use).

I'm a Wen'ner!

Wen.com takes very good care of their customers, but the customers have to do their part.If you don't read the large print or manage your account yourself, you make it very difficult to blame Wen.com when things don't go the way you want them to.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #870517

It was recommended to me now after reading the comments I'm scared to try it.My hair is super dry because of a medical condition.

Your comment makes me feel better about it. I just don't like hearing that people hair has fallen out.

I don't know.

Thanks for leaving you positive comment.

to Anonymous #871030

Please try Wen out.I've been using it for a year and I absolutely love it!

In regards to hair falling out, it's not due to Wen, but because your previous product is no longer gluing your hair together.

That happens when you change any long time products.

When make hair healthy from the inside out.

Wen.com reps are extremely helpful, but you have to use the product correctly.

The original poster is absolutely correct: I also changed my autodelivery to every 20 weeks so I wouldn't be overloaded with shipments.

Best of luck!

I couldn't have said it better my self.I hope you dont mind but I want to copy and paste a few of your comments because their just right on the money and It couldn't have been put any planner.

I also love love WEN....

and I am recommending it to some of my friends......Thanks so much