Central, South Carolina

This morning I looked at my bank account and saw that Wen had only refunded me for 1/2 of my return. It was two purchases and the woman who helped me return said to put them both in the same box, so that is what I did. When I called I spoke to an extremely rude and grumpy woman with an attitude. She made me feel like this was my mistake, not Wen Hair Care's. She said I would have to call back and speak to an account specialist.

Additionally, when I ordered a few months ago the lady gave me 50% off my orders (I'm not sure why, but I wasn't complaining) and while I spoke to the representative this morning she acted like I was doing something wrong since someone from Wen gave me a discount? I am so irritated with Wen, where is the money back guarantee? Why are they trying to sham me out of 1/2 of my money when I did exactly what they told me to do?

I was so excited to try this product and it works pretty well but two "90-day supply" bottles didn't even last me a month, so I decided to return because I feel like that is false advertising. A 90-day supply shouldn't only last 15 days when using the 8 or more pumps recommended. I get better results from shampoo from walmart, and at least it is a reasonable price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

Unfortunately, complaints about customer service are misdirected. The culprits are the Gunthy-Renker employees, not WEN.

The G-R employees and supervisors need to be re-trained in CS, phone etiquette, and anger management. Some just need to be fired and replaced with people willing to work AND work in customer service. As a former CS supervisor for USPS, trust me when I say that " you need thick skin and a permanent smile, even on the phone.".

We customers should not receive the brunt ofyttriumr unhappiness or discontent. Write a letter to G-R headquarter if necessary.