Madison, Wisconsin

This "lawsuit" is Bull pucky. A few balding women needed a scapegoat for their hair loss. Our house has used nothing else since 2009.

There is NOTHING in it that would cause any problems, and I would use it on small children, because there's nothing wrong with it. I can't say enough about it, it has really helped me with my hair and I have LUPUS. I'm having a hard time believing 200 people over tens of millions, Sephora sells it by the gallon.

This stuff is amazing and I call sour grapes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Cleansing Conditioner.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Wen Pros: Way my hair felt, Smell.

Wen Cons: Running out.

Comments

Your review is total and complete BS.

And it's disgusting that you recommend on using it on small children.

WEN products need to banned and taken off the market.

The FDA is now investigating WEN as well.

Wow, for someone who really likes the wen product , you have to use the name anonymous, just because it didn't happen to you, you got lucky!!!!! There are,so,many people that warned me not to use it , because of hair falling out ,red skin, rashes, itching, ruined their self esteem, they will never be the same, so,pat yourself on the back Mr or miss anonymous !!!!!

I always loved wen too, two days ago I opened a new bottle and today, face, eyebrows and scalp are red, dry, painful and itchy.

A few? It's not a few, it's tens of thousands of documented cases, and likely hundreds of thousands affected.

Just because it hasn't happened to you yet. My ten year old lost every single hair, and she is not alone by a longshot.

I still love my Wen!!!!!!