What a BS!!DO NOT fall for this Wen Cleansing Shampoo stuff.

it is a bunch of BS!!! It is simply a CHEAP CHEAP minty hair conditioner that neither cleanse your hair nor conditions it! It makes your hair fell and look like ***!It makes your hair break and shed! Look all the reviews before if you are still not convinced.

There were users who experience hair loss and went bald!!

If this was a good company and a descent shampoo they would be selling at a reputable store and not at on line charging your credit card even after you already have canceled your membership.Do not fall for this scam!

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I've heard of several people having problems with hair loss or having an allergic reaction to using WEN, however, that does not make it a bad product, it just means that you cannot be someone who can use it.I have a lot of very fine hair, baby like in texture, that has no body.

I used to get perms, but I got tired of the damage that it did to my hair, the smell of the process, or the cost invoved. This is the first product that makes my hair look wonderful.I have a hair stylist who after 20 years of doing hair developed an allergic reaction to citric acid, which is in most hair products. I think there are other sensitivities / issues involved in people who have a reaction to WEN shampoo.

I hope you can find something that works for you.In a broader spectrum, we can't blame Skippy Peanut Butter for having a bad product because some people are allergic to peanuts, now can we?